Thursday, April 23, 2009

I feel at a loss for words

Well, hello. Rue le Sel is real. It exists.

I've been thinking about this whole blog thing for much too long, and now that it is finally here, I feel at a loss for words. This also feels strange, this nonchalant self-publishing that is the blog-world. (blog-world?) Can anyone hear me? I suspect not - and I think that perhaps my reader pool revolves around myself and my boyfriend, but I shall try, nonetheless, to write about food, and hope that my readership eventually grows to three. Or even four; that would be nice.

Now I must crawl back out of sight and think of something beautiful to write. Something that will amaze you, and dazzle you.

Or perhaps I should just try and tell you what I'm doing here, and why.

Stay tuned.

No comments: