Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Me and this little site

I suppose this took long enough.

(Drum Roll)

Rue le Sel now has an about / FAQ page.

(Cymbal crash)

Just in case anyone reading is not my mother, or father, or brother, or another such close blood relative, you can learn all about me and this little site. You might even learn about things painted on my bathroom wall.

It's over there (Right now I'm pointing to the right side of your browser), listed with the Recipe Index. Check it out.

Have a lovely evening, and talk to you soon.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Kenzi --

This is great!

I hope you'll take up my invite to visit CT ... we have some serious (amateur) gastronomes whose patron saint I suspect you would quickly become.

I even reviewed Brillat-Savarin's Physiology of Taste and Nathan Myrhvold et al.'s new Modernist Cuisine just last week.

Anyway, I think this is wonderful. You may count upon my return.

KenziW said...

Modernist Cuisine. (Clearly that book deserves its own sentence.) I'm jealous of your having cracked it open - I have yet to see a copy in person. (And, judging by the price tag, likely won't be seeing one any time soon.)

Thanks for stopping by! Also, I went to crasstalk. Then I went again, and again.

We'll be sure to let you know when we're headed your way next!